♥ selamat datang di halaman saya ♥ welcome to my page ♥ 欢迎到我的网页 ♥ Willkommen auf meiner Seite ♥ Bienvenue sur ma page ♥ 私のページへようこそ ♥ مرحبا بكم في صفحتي ♥

1.7.11

Happy Birthday Ckr!

HELLO BLOGGER!!!

AAAAAAA I MISS THIS BLOG SO MUCH! IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME :’)

Hey! Today is the 1st day of July in 2011….and it’s Ckr’s special day! Please say ‘Happy birthday’ to him! Wishing him nothing but all the best! He is fifteen NOW! It reminds me about one of my fav. songs…… Fifteen by Taylor Swift. And I love these parts of that song…



'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing to figure out
Well, count to ten, take it in
This is life before you know who you're gonna be…….
Fifteen


Also this one



'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen, don't forget to look before you fall
I've found time can heal most anything
And you just might find who you're supposed to be
I didn't know who I was supposed to be……..at fifteen



All of you must be jealous because I have a bestfriend like him. Though we both never meet each other…but I always learn to never say never. Distance and time are just another separator and I still believe in possibilities.

I don’t know why but I love him so much, may be more than he does. He is different….and…..hahaha his personality can’t be described by the words. Just say ‘Hi!’ to him and you can know how adorable he is…..such a very kindhearted boy. Trust me.


And…..here is the 1st conversation when I knew him for the first time ahaha



When he was a kid.......



Ok. Once again, happy bday my beloved bestfriend.....Ckr! Stay humble and enjoy your fifteen ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment