♥ selamat datang di halaman saya ♥ welcome to my page ♥ 欢迎到我的网页 ♥ Willkommen auf meiner Seite ♥ Bienvenue sur ma page ♥ 私のページへようこそ ♥ مرحبا بكم في صفحتي ♥

12.3.11

Pray for Japan. Pray for Our Beloved Earth



I just can't sleep tonight,
knowing that things ain't right.
It's in the papers, it's on the TV,
it's everywhere that I go.
Children are crying, soldiers are dying,
some people don't have a home.
 

But I know there's sunshine behind that rain,
I know there's good time behind that pain 

Can you tell me how I can make a change?
 

I close my eyes, and I can see a better day,
I close my eyes and pray.
I close my eyes and I can see a better day,
I close my eyes and pray.

I lose my appetite, knowing kids starve tonight
Am I a sinner? Cause half my dinner, 

is still there on my plate.
Ooh I got a vision, to make a difference,
and it's starting today.

Cause I know there's sunshine beyond that rain,
I know there's good times beyond that pain


Heaven tell me I can make a change.


I close my eyes, and I can see a better day,
I close my eyes and pray.

I close my eyes and I can see a better day,
I close my eyes and

I pray for the broken-hearted,
I pray for the life not started.
I pray for all the ones not breathing,
I pray for all the souls that need a break,
Can you give 'em one today?

I just can't sleep tonight,
Can someone tell me how to make a change?

I close my eyes, and I can see a better day,
I close my eyes and pray, 

I close my eyes and I can see a better day,
I close my eyes and I pray, 

I pray, I pray
I close my eyes and pray.........


Pray by Justin Bieber. This song means a lot for me. For you and them. For us.

I'm sure you guys know that Japan has destructed by earthquake and tsunami. Until now, people there are still afraid and worried because of the disasters.



Yap, the earthquake with 8.8 - 8.9 richter scale that followed by tsunami in there was really terrible. I watched the news about it and I thought.......if I was there.....how could I survive ???



Oh God, I can't imagine how many buildings were broken, how many disadvantages and how many people are dying because of those disasters............ Speechless. 







Earth, I know you are tired, too many problems that you must face by yourself, you look like a grandfather. Are you sick ? I just can say....get well really soon :-)



Guys, we know that we can't go away from any tests, but we have to face it. We are just an ordinary human, all that we can do are just hoping, trying, and praying. 

And for Japan....hey there ! I know you guys don't know who I am. But you are all my brothers. My prayers are with you all. Be patient, because we know there are good times behind those pains. Cheer up !




No comments:

Post a Comment